Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

dinsdag, april 20, 2010

Tom: To not unfollowing me is the coolest thing you've done to me, well, virtually...

So, yesterday, Rica come into my house to record the conversation for English assignment. Miss Melly gives us to choose one of these types of submission:

  1. Record it in cassette and submit the cassette to Miss Melly, or
  2. Record it with your phone and send the file via MMS.
Remembering we both didn't have any cassette recorder, so we both decided to send the multimedia file. I bought my mom's Bold and send the voice note via MMS (remembering Miss Melly uses Nokia instead of BlackBerry).

Anyhow, I try to unfollowing Tom in front of Rica:

Me: *sexy voice* Press it or not?
Rica: DON'T EVER! Or I'll told him on Facebook!
Me: Okay, okay -___-

But as usual, they recommend me to not unfollow him. EITHER MOM! MY OWN MOM!:

Me: Mom, should I unfollow him?
Mom: Him who?
Me: Uhhh...that one named after the tank engine!
Mom: Who...ooh, Thomas?
Me: Yup, should I?
Mom: No, keep follow him and make him happy. He's your online buddy right?!
Me: Well, awkay then. Gbye mom.

In context of this "Don't Unfollow Tom Franssen" phenomenon, I tweet this and frontally mention his username:
Everytime I asked people "Should I unfollow 
@tomm1995photo
?", their answer is always (N) and never (Y)
Replied like this 3 hours later:
@ASPFRANSSEN1995
 that's COOL
 
This is my tweet 1 day ago:
Me: Should I unfollow
@tomm1995photo
? Mom: No! Keep follow him! Don't make him disappointed! 
 Replied in the same hour:
@ASPFRANSSEN1995
 and thats also COOL
A little typo, no offense! :3

Random strange finds of the day: My Indonesian worksheet is the one and only worksheet with most amounts of "Tom Sawyer" sneaks! Okay this is sucha #SpammingTom -__-
Something that maybe good for ourselves can be harm others who loves us.
XOXO=3=

0 reacties: