This year, I've done a failure of loving someone again. Same problem, different guy.
In my vision, I've known he's taken. He's owned by someone else, at his school. I know that, I'll unfollow him on the web either in the real life. But knowing that he has been a bestfriend to me makes me too cruel to not deserve his attentions. I'm like a melting Slurpee, I'm like a melting fro-yo, I'm fragile and have no heat resistant like those icy desserts.
Don't give me hope, don't talk to me again, don't ever give me something that can make me comfortable to be with you, don't make me think that you're the best I've ever had because you've taken, don't lied that you're single because I know you have her in your side that understands you in a better way, don't make our friendship as an enigmatic life story, don't tweet me again after I could relieve this pain.
You're such a dumbass if you being a loser like this, Tom. You think I didn't know your relationship huh? I KNOW IT ALL DUDE! I KNOW IT ALL! My friends take a look at your wall, and you talk with your girlfriend! CLEARLY! YOU'RE DISAPPOINTING TOM, YOU'RE DISAPPOINTING! I think you're my bestfriend, but in the reality IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIE!
Okay, I've done with all of those things. Now the answer is: WOULD YOU TELL THE TRUTH?
Because Blogger have no answer feature, you can answer it both on Twitter or Windows Live Messenger.
I need the painful truth rather than a beautiful lie! Remember that!
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
maandag, april 12, 2010
Hey Tom, I'll tweet this to you. Please read and answer it on MSN. Bedankt.
XOXO=3=
Gepost door Unknown op 12:12:00
Labels: Anggita's Life, Beautiful Lie, His Name is Thomas or just call him Tom for short, Please Answer This, PostSecret
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten