Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

zondag, april 18, 2010

High Speed Wireless Broadband is a beautiful lie TT__TT

I changed my Tumblelog name from "Haar Raadselachtige Strijd Veroorzakt Rellen" into "Enigma, Avalanche, Twilight, Diamonds, Franssen." (Check the bolded letters, it's the alias of my Tumblelog now; EATDFranssen. Pronounced as Eat The Franssen, holy cannibalism! :D)

Talking about the Internet, I'm seriously want to unsubscribe from my current internet provider. I get a message about a week ago that if translated in English the meaning will be closely like this:

Dear costumer, you've used 80% average usage of quota given before we reduce your speed.

And this comes several days after the first message come:
Dear costumer, your unlimited pack quota has running out of the limit.

The worst part is; we have to send SMS to upgrade the speed! And that's maybe some trick to increase their profits (and horribly I have to say this) in an unfair way.

Random thought of the day: I want to coordinate pickpockets (???)


Wireless Internet has never been as complicated as this! TT__TT
XOXO=3=

0 reacties: