Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

woensdag, april 07, 2010

Afscheid Tom, is in het voordeel van ons beiden... TT__TT

Actually I really hate goodbyes, but this nonsense relationship driving me out of the limit. So I decide to leave him with many tears.

I've preparing 10 plans to let Franssen go...

First, I'll block him on Twitter. Second, I'll unfollow him on Tumblr. Third, I'll un-devWATCH him on deviantART. Fourth, I'll remove the bookmark to his deviantART gallery from my chrome bookmark bar and replace it with another. Fifth, I'll remove him on Facebook, LiveContacts, also in my mind and brain. Sixth, I'll avoid something Tom thingy (like Tom and Jerry for example). Seventh, I'll bloom my nationality and throw away my dream trip to the Netherlands. Eighth, I'll customize all my blogs, tweets, and tumblelogs. Ninth, I'll think that he's never came into my life. And last (but not least), Afscheid Tom, is in het voordeel van ons beiden.
I know it's hard, really hard. But today I learned about "Society Etiquette in Islam" on the Religion class, and I've found something: Don't ever make friends with the sinful person, because feared you'll be as sinful as they do.

If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong. (Al An'am/6:68)

I'm afraid that he's one of "The company of those who do wrong".
Oh dear God, is this caused of our different believes who makes me worst than before our first met? Please give me answer for all of these suffering problems that caused a huge cratered hole grow in my heart. Amin.

Au revoir Tom, c'est pour le bien de nous deux...

0 reacties: