Previously, I've get buncha replies from Thomas. He said he was sick. I don't know is it caused by the vulcanic ash from Iceland that spreads around Europe (especially Germany) or other factors -___-
Why I'm afraid? Because Kerkrade located in the boundary line between Netherlands and Germany TT__TT I hope he's fine. GWS Tom! :3
Have you ever heard about Twatter? No, no, not Twitter. It's just the same concept as Twitter, but they have different languages. Such as Subscribers (Followers on Twitter), In Context (In reply on Twitter), etc. I'm ASPFranssen there, but I won't twatting until Twitter loses it's glory :D I LOVE TWITTER!
And, oh, I've changed my Twittername into @ASPFRANSSEN1995. Not epic, just a little change. With caps and added 1995. Not sure that I've done plagiarism of @tomm1995photo's username with those birthyear thingy, but I've done it.
Random personal history of the day: My sister getting dizzy when she look at my clock that I set on GMT +1.00.
XOXO=3=
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten