Actually I've write lots about this "Blah Blah Blah and La La La" here, but unfortunately they're all deleted with all the trashy PostSecrets about Dana here. So I think I have to write about it (again, again, and again.)
Have you ever heard an ad of a concentrate fabric softener (I couldn't say the brand here, this blog will banned if I say it)? No, it's not an ordinary ad where moms wash those fabric thingy and put some of fabric softener in it and the blah blah blah. It's a CGI animated ad with "Fabric Land" plot where all those fabric thingy come alive just like human. Epic lame -__-
Okay, here's the sneak preview (dammit -__-):
Fabric Land, an imaginary place where those fabric thingy were humanized. They live just like the human does. But one differences between both of them: Fabrics have to use "after-bath conditioner" (or we call it fabric softener in the real life). Then blah blah blah, there's a denim musician (EPIC FAIL!) with his silk wifey (I couldn't believe what their child will looks like! FAIL!). They have a newborn child that have lots of fail, his(?) father always being chased by those fuckin paparazzis all the way (Celebrity routine).
Blaaaarrrggghhh! Who made this imaginary disaster? -__- I know I'm lame to post it.
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
donderdag, april 08, 2010
Humanized fabric is such a fail, that's what I'm currently thinking about. Holy denim and all kind of fabrics outta there...
Gepost door Unknown op 19:06:00
Labels: Ads, Blah blah blah, Epic Lame Post, Fabric Land, Fanfic, Text, This post is full of blah blah blah
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten