Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

maandag, april 12, 2010

This April, my shopping cart has out of the limit -__-


Talking about fashion, yesterday I'm having a shopping spree at Kelapa Gading.

First, we go to Star department store. Our early plan just to buy a shirt for dad's reunion, but I saw this cute Spongebob Squarepants Cartoon Tees from Cool Teen and then I want to buy it.

Believe it or not, this is mens tees!

I try the ladies version but unfortunately it doesn't fit me, so I bought the mens version (honestly, no ladies tees fits me. Because my C-cup-sized-breast maybe -__-)

Previously I bought Only You from Andezzz, he got nice tracks for busy days!

The elegant cover...


...with great musics...


...that can stimulate your senses :3
After that, we bought a cup of Sour Sally Frozen Yogurt. Finally I choose the original plain instead of melon mint or Sally Candy twist. With my all-time favorite topping , as usual, Mixed Mochi + Pink Mochi + Fruity Pebbles.

Before we go home, my mom decided to visit Zara (her favorite fashion line) to get an inspiration. Sometimes she find out that one of the clothes there looks like her own made. And she said "Look! It looks like mine! But I've made it first!". I just could say "Ooooh" without understands her -__- Then I go to The Little Things She Needs because lots of people bring shopping bag from TLTSN, and my sister have one.










After we arrived at the store, there's a promo "Electro Collection: 2 for IDR 199.000 (normal price IDR 129.000)", so I thought to myself "Whoa, I would like to buy a couple pairs to be used on Friday!"
Actually my mom wants to buy a pair too, but there's no one fits her. So she decided to buy it next season.

XOXO=3=

0 reacties: