Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

donderdag, april 15, 2010

I have said that it doesn't matter if we don't won this...

So, yesterday I join the Debate Competition. But we didn't win it. Blame it on our rivals that Fuckin' silentish in the counter-attack session -__-
After we pray dzuhur in SHS musholla 6th floor (it has envious views to several places we've known: Sency+SCTV tower, STC, Blok M Square, and Pasaraya), We (Me, Jastis, Miss Melly, and Sheila) go to the gate, and I bought these trashy-yet-cute items:

Up: Mingda Blinkpen 8 Color, Down: Spongebob Squarepants Bandage


After that, we visited the participants of the Blog Design and Murrotal Competition (Blog design: Windy, Manda, Tiara, and Ilham. Murrotal: Gustav). There's also several teachers. After that I show those items to Tiara and she decided to find some stamps downside, so we go there and leave Ilham (we create reason that we want to escape to Sency).

Even though debate team didn't win, but we're always win!
XOXO=3=

0 reacties: