Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

zondag, april 11, 2010

A Dutch guy in an Indonesian assignment

Previously, I'd like to say #RIPBilqis. I'm so sorry to hear that. She's a toddler struggle to suffered from pneumonia, but the last infection is too strong and she can't stand of it. So then she passed away :'(

Back to the topic, this is the super fail ever, the awesome Thomas J Franssen for my poem on Indonesian class. Titled "From A lens of a Young Man" (sorry, but this is written in Bahasa -__-), I'll show you when Pak Yon already give a score on it :3 Then I told Tom about this, he's excited like *LE-GASP!*. But once again I told him that it's written in Bahasa, sorry much.

But I still felt the guiltiness to him, after my ignorance to all of his tweets. Sorry again TT__TT

Random thought of the day: Sony Ericsson's Aino named after Japanese traditional clothes Ainu (Idk, because Sony Ericsson is a Japanese-Sweden brand -__-)

XOXO =3=

0 reacties: