Horrible changes detected on Tom's personality yesterday. Nope, not because he tried to use mobile web, but his awareness to his friends, especially his triple decker angels (Asiah, Judith, and me). Dunno why, but I bet it's because his blahblahblah.
I'm feeling something was covered nicely (even looks like photoshopped), so I couldn't discover it. I'm curious but it's forbidden. Is this caused our different believes? I don't think so, because so far we're just fine and can keep our friendship until this far.
12.10 PM, GMT + 1.00 Amsterdam. I bet you're still at school when I wrote this. But I'll tweet it to you.
I'm afraid you'll keep distance of me after knowing who I am, and started to hate me to the max. I'm afraid all my negative predictions to you is all really happened. I'm afraid that the Photoshopped thing was leaked and I'm become brokenhearted. But I most feared that YOU WON'T LET ME GO INSIDE YOUR LIFE AGAIN, WHEN WE'RE STILL FRIENDS LIKE NOW...
To remove you in my entire life is totally not a good answer, my societies told me this thing. So I'd rather find a better solution instead of make you more bleeding.
I'm personally loves differences, I love many things that can repair my unstable mind. I'm fragile, so don't ever try to make me like this. I know you're taken, but don't photoshop those things. Someday it'll be leaked, all over the universe.
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
maandag, april 26, 2010
I can't stand of it fo sho, I give up. I'm just a spam, I'm just a bitch, I'm just a dreamer. Introducing Tommy's Nightmare: Me!
I promise, no more Thomas or Tommy until I'm healed again.
Gbye, well, temporarily...
Gepost door Unknown op 18:21:00
Labels: Anggita's cyberlife., Anggita's Life, Beautiful Lie, Blah blah blah, Confession, Confusion, Heartbreaking, His Name is Thomas or just call him Tom for short, Lovelife, Melodramatic, PostSecret
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten