Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

donderdag, april 01, 2010

If loving you is sinful, then call me a sinner instead...

I dunno why this feeling came, I wonder how internet could through any boundaries, I'm afraid because I'm fall for a stranger that even I never meet face to face, I worried if the truth that he's worse in the real life, I've arrived in a difficult choices: Take it or leave it, I couldn't see, I couldn't tell this feelings, I still can't believe that I'm in love with someone virtually and it's for the first time, I'm lost on his passion of art, I've submerged on his artistically envious life, I no longer enough to resist this lust, I want to be with him forever but I couldn't, I know if we get married it'll be sinful caused by our different believes, I'm trapped in a virtual open relationship, I'm not enough strong to resist all of those sins.

Dear Thomas,
Maybe you wouldn't realize this strange feeling I've felt, but believe me: Call me a sinner, because loving you is a sin. Like, umm, consuming drugs and narcotics then getting addicted of those forbidden things. Sorry for entering your wonderland without permission, I regret for loving you.

Go out and get a life, Franssenigma! You could lead Netherlands someday, even without me...

0 reacties: