Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

woensdag, mei 05, 2010

Supermassively Wacky But True Symbiosis Of Both of us! - Part 1

Tom Franssen never dies in your heart, Anggita! And it'll never be happen! <3
Maybe this sentence will screamed out loud by him to me, because he infect me with some of his obsessions:

First, Fokke & Sukke!
Yup those silly characters from a one panel comic specially made from the Netherlands (yeah, even though I didn't know what they talking about AT ALL!) Even I changed my Google Chrome theme into this...


Pretty controversial, huh? A duck with sailor hat and a birdie with red cap use no pants and showing their own penis (that proclaimed as a tail by their creators) posing in my browser? Verdwijnen in de browser van Franssey en Franzzette, IDIOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!


Second, Lady Gaga!
Dunno why I could follow Momma Monster, thanks for this Franssenous-yet-charming little monster.

Third, Photography!
Gimme the cam and maybe I could capture a fyeahawesome piccus fo ya.
P.S.: This is one of my best photographs, for more you can click here or here.

And Anggitronix will always blaze you with all of those pleasures! <3333

And so, I infect these obsessions into his mind. As a complimentary!:

First, Bejeweled!
Dunno why, but since he bought an iPhone he decided to buy a Bejeweled 2 App. C'mon go beat my score!

Second, Tumblr!
I teach him how to tumblelogging, but it's now dead...

Actually there's still plenty of our symbioses (either mutualism, commensalism, or even parasitism!)
But I forgot it, I'll tell you much later! Kbye!
To be continued...
XOXO=3=

0 reacties: