Previously, I think I want to trade my BlackBerry Gemini with iPhone 3GS (labile teen hypnotized by his new iPhone), because I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YESTERDAY TOM HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED BEJEWELED 2 TRIAL VERSION TO HIS PHONE! HECKYEAHENVY!
Conclusion: Heckyeahenvy!
Soulastic maybe not as epic as I thought, but it's pretty good enough for me. Thanks for felloOSIS! Some alumnis even attend it.
Click here to view photos from Soulastic!
After that as planned we go to Metropolitan Mall (this is nearest mall from school), and we watch The Haunting In Connecticut. It driving me Frigid, so here's the synopsis:
Based on the true story on 1987 in an old mansion in Connecticut. The Campbells rent a house in Connecticut to ease Matt's cancer healing therapy because the hospital is near that house. But Matt feels something wrong with the house and became frigid
There's a locked room that after mysteriously opened it's formerly a dead body storage (some of them even placed behind the walls. After that he and Wendy found a box full of photos and eyelids from those dead people.
The climax is in the hospital Matt coincidentally meet a Reverend, he call the reverend on the night and one by one the secret of that house revealed. That house is formerly used to communicate with spirits. Owned by the famous Dr. Aickman and Jonah. The reverend tried to cleared the trapped spirits but he's failed. He cleared Jonah out, actually Jonah wants to guard the house but he died in a flame. The reverend has done something wrong.
I couldn't tell you much, just watch it by yourself.
After the movie done, we played at Fun World and sing at the karaoke. Unfortunately I have to go to Bandung and I'm punished for come back on 5 pm (promised 4 pm). And I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, yup, here I am.
Random Question of the day: If you're on Matt's position, would you ask your parents to moved from that house? Even though your parents thought you're crazy?
Oh, I still want an iPhone...
XOXO=3=







0 reacties:
Een reactie posten