Related to "Who are you with Nikon?"contest, I planned to ask vote from another people on my society again like I told you yesterday. Why? Because I love his masterpiece way too much :3 And I supposed to be his savior this moment. Yes, I supposed to be his savior this moment!
Remembering Nikon held those I AM Nikon contest I'm interested to buy a Nikon and became a Nikonian. I know if after this crucial statement there will be a Nikon vs. Canon photography believe rivalry between me and him, but Nikon have more affordable prices and fortunately easier to find. And one more reason, my schoolmates frequently use Canon and Nikonian is terribly rare. So I'm started to fall in love with these four Nikon's Digital SLR (because they have the MOST FRIENDLY PRICE that suits my budget):
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
zondag, mei 09, 2010
Tom's savior would like to be a Nikonian...
Fokke & Sukke comic of the day: Bestuderen de Beelden van de Beveiligingscamera (Studying the images of CCTV)
Fokke: It's nevertheless at least a 'humanoid'...
Sukke: Oh yeah! Well I see it!
I think those humanoids are y'both minus your penises! :3 LOLJK!
My elementary bestfriend Dilla told me on Twitter: There's two way to get closer with The Franssen Twins; First, If you couldn't take Tom out, take Rob out instead. And second, If you can't decide between both, TAKE BOTH OUT INSTEAD! LOL this made my day!
XOXO=3=
Gepost door Unknown op 11:16:00
Labels: Anggita's cyberlife., Anggita's Life, Camera, Fokke En Sukke, Friendship, His Name is Thomas or just call him Tom for short, I beg you to vote, Nikon, Who are you with Nikon contest
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)




0 reacties:
Een reactie posten