Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

donderdag, mei 06, 2010

Pictures done what words can't do. - Part 1

Yup, I have many stories to tell you all. Let the pictures talk. I just add a little caption on it. Enjoy!

Shrek Forever After luggage tag from Honey Stars. If flipped, Puss n Boots could changed his pose.
P.S.: This one supposed to be animated. If this doesn't moved or get fucked, please refresh your browser.

My friend's Canon EOS 400D lens cover

Tom and Jerry tissue I bought yesterday

My mom bought this last night from her neighbor; Body wash contains goat's milk. 1 liters of epic skincare :)

Got this chiller bag after bought 2 boxes of Mini Cornetto on Tuesday

Tuesday noon, my brother's Disney Magic English set arrives. Each includes 13 Disney DVDs and Activity books inside

Got this dictionary as the complimentary of those set of learner DVD from Disney.

My brother's newest vehicle set. There's ambulance, firefighter, and motorcycles.

Got my bandage opened on Tuesday, damn I have to use sterile eye drops every single hour after that! 

Motorcycles

That silly Mango-Paprika-or-Apple creature found and washed today.

John Legend-JJF 2010 Laminate :3 Ah, I'll attend this event again!

Even though it's for baby, I love the smell. A little alcohol means good for everyday use.

A little pile of my dad's Toblerone Dark.

Trying to make heart shape with reflection in the mirror, fail much?

Should I make another post with this "Full Pic Format"?
XOXO=3=

0 reacties: