Hello bloggers! There's much more friend who want to vote him on "Who are you with Nikon?" today! He describe his inspiration of his entry (I AM Van Gogh by Tom Franssen) like this:
Mijn inspiratie was het maken van een foto met veel kleur erin. (My inspiration was to make a picture with many colors in it.)
With 122 votes received (until this post published), I AM Van Gogh by Tom Franssen is now on rank 6 (a lucky number for him remembering he's born on the sixth month on a year named June). But of course he still need more vote from you (You, yes you! I mean you all my lovely readers!). How to vote him now?! Click one of the linked 'I AM Van Gogh by Tom Franssen' text and click 'Stem op deze foto' to vote!
Hoo, how tired this job. I'd rather post a Fokke & Sukke comic again after Indonesia won this session's Thomas Cup 2010. Congrats Simon Santoso! :3
Fokke & Sukke comic of the day: Doen de 100% Controle (Doing the 100% Control)
Fokke: And now from Suriname or second coming, or not ...
Sukke: Your hands are always brown!
Nope! Both of my hands are dark brown, fucktard birdie!
Soon, maybe Tom will be forgetting me. Forever. -,-
XOXO=3=


0 reacties:
Een reactie posten