Hey fellobloggers, I have no idea what I have to post. So I'll put the randomness into one post.
First, I got a nightmare and ridiculous dream stumbled into one scene, the nightmare is about Tom Franssen's death.
After I accompany him to took his prize after winning that Nikon contest thingy (A Nikon D5000 18-55mm Kit! *mouthwatering*) we decided to go home. But unfortunately we've got a car accident. The camera kit and me are safe, but Tommy not! He's dead there while the car owner irresponsibly escape. The next day I come into his memorial service, Rob said I can own the prize (that formerly Tommy's) and he really thank me for being a nice friend for his lovable younger twinbrother that has passed away at that moment.
Conclusion: That dream was very shocking, I wish it wouldn't happened to him! Amin :3
*Ridiculous part censored, only my close societies who allowed to know that*
Second, "OH SNAP!" Tom tweeted me this morning. " I collapsed from rank 6 to rank 9!" continue him disappointedly on the same tweet.
I'm feeling sucha guilty dumbass who have disappointing his bestie, I want to suicide but it's way too sinful to be done as said in The Holy Qur'an, so I don't suicide then. And I campaigning him to the max everywhere instead, suicide didn't solve problems.
Third, My younger brother started to took photos.
This is why I almost collapsed, my brother (who's 2.5 years young) now UNDERSTANDS HOW TO USE A CAMERA AND TOOK PHOTOS! Seriously, I almost died. He'll be the next Thomas Jeffrey Franssen instead -,- That's why I need that Nikon D5000 ASAP!
Fourth, He's a Famous-Photographer-In-Making and I know that...
He's multi-talented: He could create awesome photos, He's a marvelous basketball captain at school, He's an avid internet fan, He's the walking musiclopedia, He's a good friend, He can even make a cake! He's Thomas Jeffrey Franssen and He's a famous-public-figure-in-making. He loves art the way he loves his entire life, he loves his world the way he loves his stuffs. But there's only thing I feared if He become famous one day: WILL HE STILL RECOGNIZED ME AS HIS BEST FRIEND? WILL HE STILL TWEET ME EVERY NIGHT? WILL HE STILL MAKE ME ENVIOUS (IN A RIDICULOUS WAY)?
Because I really afraid that one day he became like "A peanut that forgot its shell". I mean, well, He won't know me at all anymore and He was like "Heeeyyyy, who the fucking shitty hell are you?" If that really happen, my heart will be broken.
One more secret: I've fall for him. Not only his photos, but himself in person. I've put Him in my "My Supermassive Photographers I Adore" list, and I've honorably raised his popularity up.
If art is your obsession, try to make something new with it. If creativity is your mind, improve it and don't let it die. And if photography is your passion, keep calm and grab your camera on your palm everywhere you go around the world.

0 reacties:
Een reactie posten