Previously, I'd like to congratulate my seniors of #Virsestien who 100% PASSED THE NATIONAL EXAM! Don't be pride my beloved seniors! Senior High, College, and University are waiting for y'all!
Fokke & Sukke comic of the day: Zijn Trots (Pride).
Translation:
Fokke: *happy tears* Netherlands provides 20 million bits of soap...
Sukke: ...to oil stains.
LOL oil stains bahahah. The soap supposed to be used to clear oil stains, Idiots!
Okay, stop talking about oil stains and those blah blah blah. Fokke! Sukke! USE A PANTS FIRST! LOL!
On the "57 days left until Tommy go fifteen" countdown, the caption is 'go fawk yer girlfriend'. But he replied that he didn't have one.
Okay, instead of talking about Tommy. Let's switch our topic. Ooh, I adore this camera way too much!
This is the newest Canon EOS 550D. After I take a look at its features, it makes me want it MOOOAAAARRRR!!!!
And, oh, one more info, i've changed my twittername from @ASPBIEBER1995 into @ASPFRANSSEN1995 again. Thanks for those who noticed emptiness on my twitter widget.
I drank a cooking oil to prove the TV commercial ad that it tasted a little like water. And it's true!
XOXO=3=


0 reacties:
Een reactie posten