I have read about Bejeweled's history, and I've figured out that who spreads this brilliant fun is Jason Kapalka's mom.
If my mom likes it, who normally doesn't like games, there must be something good there. She may not know good game design, but she know what she likes
-Jason Kapalka, one of the creators of Bejeweled®
Since mom make this brilliant fun a hit, I'll post about my mom and her Bejeweled love.
My mom's a Facebooker, start playing Bejeweled® on 2007 (when I installed Bejeweled® and Bejeweled® 2 on PC). Her favorite at that moment is Bejeweled® 2, unfortunately my sister always on the top (at that moment my mom is in learning progress).
I have 2 full version Bejeweled® and 2 trial version (Twist and Blitz PC), But her favorite still Bejeweled® 2. Until I introduces Bejeweled® Blitz on Facebook on June/July 2009, she started to play it all day. She even play it on Ramadhan to substite smoke and coffee because of fasting. And when I ask her why this happen, she just smile and said: I just play it for fun, and I totally like it!
And on Thursday she achieve this badge using my account. Can you guess what badge she achieve for me?
Tah-daaaahhhh! Bronze Perfection! OMAIGOSH! Finally I got it! Thanks mom! :3
Random finds of the day: My dad do the same, but my mom is more addicted than him hahah
So the conclusion is: Jason's mom is definitely same like my mom. She may blind of good game design, but she REALLY knows what she loves :3
XOXO=3=
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten