Well actually it's Uber late (same date with the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, yeah vampire month), but since I'm currently escaping Tumblr I have to share the moment with you.
Your Honorable photographer Tom Franssen has just turned 15 on 5 days ago, and he's getting more insane than ever. He said he want to get drunk on his Pre-party =u= SNAP.
He take hiatus until his birthday, that makes me could follow the World Cup freely and more concentrate. But I still missing him freaking bad.
Finally, while Japan faces Paraguay, I made a TweetPhoto card for him and this is how it looks like.
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
maandag, juli 05, 2010
Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd Tom Franssen!
Fonts: Impact Label, Birth of a Hero, Action Jackson, RNS Baruta Black, Porky's and Jane Austen.
All from dafonts.com
Then this is his reaction:
I Love it! I really adore the card you made :)
The next day (luckily it's a rest day to quarter final) I made another pic. Too frontal for my July Wish -__-"
Fonts: Lemons Can Fly by Allen Chiu, Porky's, all from dafonts.com
I tweet this and wrote this in caption:
Gift part 2 for @tomm1995photo. Took longer time for shades and gradients thingy -__-" http://tweetphoto.com/30101079
Several hours later he replied to the post to show how much he love it:
@ASPFRANSSEN1995 but it looks amazing. you have got talent for drawing.
Damn I forgot how much he worships my doodles a lot! And for me this drawing has a very deep message inside of it that makes me showing this face =u=
A micro atomic thing you've done could make an enormously gigantic impact for the others.
Hugs and kisses from Mrs.Franssen<3
Gepost door Unknown op 16:08:00
Labels: Anggita's cyberlife., Anggita's Life, Birthdays, Blah blah blah, Doodles, Friendship, His Name is Thomas or just call him Tom for short, Text, TweetPhoto, Twitter
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


0 reacties:
Een reactie posten