Hello fellas. How's your day? I'm not so good because I couldn't adapt with the new ambiance, yet. For those who's currently on their orientation week gluck too!
I wouldn't talk about school thingy at the moment, but anyways I would show stuffs from one of my favorite local small-yet-useful stuffs; Purezento.
Preview: Purezento is the way Japanese pronounced "Present" (because they couldn't pronounce 'dead letters' correctly, so their English will sounds a wee-bit weird). Same with the concept of their products, small-yet-useful stuffs that could be given as present to others or for the one you love.
Concept: Based in Bandung, West Java, ID. Purezento produces the products that refers to their concept; small stuffs which usually given as present. They have 10 different mascots named "Me, Icon!" which represents their products better.
Materials: Most of their products uses 100% good quality Pine wood while there's also some of their products using resin (keychains and phonestraps). For bags and Tees they use 100% cotton.
Distribution: Usually they sell it on their factory (a small garage located in Cicaheum), 7 wagon stalls (4 in Bandung, and other wagons in Jakarta, Cikarang, and Semarang), and they join several events around Indonesia.
Newest collection coming soon: "Me, Icon!" in Funny Animal Costumes. Planned to be available ASAP (date not confirmed yet) on their wagons about middle 2010, confirmed on their official Facebook Page. These are the teaser ads.







0 reacties:
Een reactie posten