Oh hai thar, Long time not see! School's about 4 days left! *sigh* while Tom's holiday has just started. Damn Indonesian school why don't you give holiday until July 18th?
According to the World Cup (which is will ends in days), Finally De Oranje meet La Furia Roja on the final! I'm getting UberConfused because both of them are my favorite teams (after Germany lose also Argentina and Brazil lose). Maybe this time NOT for Africa, but only Ghana could make it to the quarter final. That's why Nelson Mandela really honor 'em. A lot (not alot).
Hard to decide which team I'm in between Netherlands and Spain because both of them are my favorites. So I'm on both side but more to Netherlands (okay okay I know about that colonialist past but hey that's not related at all). Since their debut on 1974 they got the stigma as "The Best Team Never to Win a Cup" and it really hits me because I think they actually could win the cup. But the Total Football mode really makes them a bit not maximal, they just show their pretty effing beautiful skills with a nonsense result. That's why Bert van Maarwijk no longer use the Total Football -__-"
With Tom I tweet their games. If he pessimist I suggest him to buy tissues as much as he could and if he optimist, he'll tweet "Hup Holland Hup". If Netherlands wins he'll flooded the timeline until he almost reached the Twitter API Limit.
If Netherlands win the cup this year, history will changed.
Warning!
Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini
-anggitasekarpermata
-anggitasekarpermata
vrijdag, juli 09, 2010
Franssenous Blog Post
Hugs and kisses from Mrs. Franssen♥
Gepost door Unknown op 01:05:00
Labels: Anggita's Life, Blah blah blah, FIFA World Cup, Final, Friendship, His Name is Thomas or just call him Tom for short, Netherlands, Spain, Twitter
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten