Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

dinsdag, maart 30, 2010

Tom: My Mrs. Franssen is a PRIDE?! How Can? -__-

So, today I googling about "The Seven Deadly Sins", then I took the Seven Deadly Sins quiz (Discover Your Sins - Click Here). It's so simple, we only have to answer several questions. And here's my results:

  • Greed: Medium


  • Gluttony: Medium


  • Wrath (Anger): Medium


  • Sloth: High


  • Envy: Medium


  • Lust: Medium


  • Pride (Vanity): VERY HIGH!  


  • Then I'm shocked: Oh my gosh, I think I'm a wrath person -__-. Then I'm searching further information about the Pride sin:
    Pride
    Sinopsis
    What it is: Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.
    Why you do it: Well-meaning elementary school teachers told you to "believe in yourself."
    Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be broken on the wheel.
    Associated symbols & suchlike: Pride is linked with the horse and the color violet.
    References
    Medieval theologian 
    Thomas Aquinas said of Pride "inordinate self-love is the cause of every sin (1,77) ... the root of pride is found to consist in man not being, in some way, subject to God and His rule."
    The Travelers' Guide to Hell says that
    Pride is ruled by the celestial sign of the Sun. It is "the mother of all sins... the thin line between righteousness and self-righteousness." Incidentally, this book actually mentions the Seven Deadly Sins Home
     page. Right there on page 6!

    Notable lightweight 
    John Grisham and Nobel laureate William Faulkner are two Southern gents who've published some popular works. Which is in dangerous karmic peril for the sin of inordinate self-love?

    Source: DeadlySins.com

    Uh-Oh! Pride is the mother of all sins! I might go to hell -__- (Istighfar git Istighfaaaarrrrr!!!!)

    0 reacties: