Warning!

Blog Ini Dibuat Untuk Hiburan Semata. bagi yang merasa namanya tercantum disini atau bilamana blog ini ditulis dengan bahasa yang kurang pantas dan/atau ada pihak yang belum mendapat persetujuan untuk ditampilkan namanya, itu merupakan unsur ketidaksengajaan dan faktor ketidaksempurnaan manusia biasa. Maka dari itu mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan dan ketidaksengajaan penggarapan setiap posting di blog ini

-anggitasekarpermata

dinsdag, maart 30, 2010

Express-made bookmark for our anniversary -__-


Express-made, Tom. Sorry if the result's worse than you've ever imagine -__- But anyways, I love you  

Avalanche Franssen, maybe some of you have seen it on my Tumblr and/or Twitter (via TweetPhoto). Epic legit, huh? That's my own drawing! I'm glomping Tom and he hold a HUGE candy! But the candy flavor failed, it don't matched on the blue background -__- This for our anniversary <3

Actually I want to make a copy of this and ship it to Kerkrade, but there are some reasons that makes me cancel the idea:
  1. I don't know his complete address (maybe lots of his neighbor have same surname like his own, and I'm afraid it'll be sent to another Franssen in another province)
  2. Foreign shipping from Indonesia to the Netherlands costs huge amount of money (and I don't have any money)
  3. I'm afraid if this bookmark wasn't useful for him
  4. I couldn't draw same pose twice -__-
  5. I don't have any money to finish it (until this post were posted to the blog, I didn't laminate this piece, YET!)
But anyways, he has take a look at this piece via TweetPhoto, and glad that he liked it :3
XOXO =3=

0 reacties: