Actually I've already post about hime here, but it's deleted -__- So I'll post it again, but more details will be added.
Sorry fellobloggers, but I never get his self-potrait without holding his "wifey" -__-
Name's Thomas J Franssen, known better all over the web with his username tomm1995-photography (according to his passion on photography). Raving Kerkrade (a province in the Netherlands) since 06.30.1995. He's a Dutch kid that really wants to visit USA (especially NYC), a typical popular kid because he's on school's Basketball team. Can speak Dutch (of course), English (a little pervert), and French. Our first talk on Twitter (November 2009). Also a LOOKBOOK.nu Hyper, known as Thomas J there. A little monster, fangster, and Belieber (maybe?). Self-proclaimed Fashionista (his passion for fashion is doubted).
P.S.: I've put a link to his tumblelog in the directory, just press the name "Thomas J Franssen" and you'll be redirected there :3
XOXO =3=

0 reacties:
Een reactie posten